Friday, September 16, 2011

"What in the world am I doing?".....

Ok....here I go!!!  I am trying out my hand at this "blogging thing", not having ANY idea of what I am doing!  But, hopefully, this will be the beginning of a way to journal our travels.  Although we have been on the road for eight years and I have kept tabs on where we have been through my own personal journals, storing "millions" of pictures on my computer, CD's, etc., I have not had a place to let everyone else "join in" on this crazy life of ours.  Well, that's not quite true.  I DO post lots and lots of pictures and status updates on Facebook, but not everyone who calls me "friend" may want to "travel down the road" with us!  Hence, this blog!!  I truly hope to be able to use few words (I'm sure that will be impossible) and show everyone how much fun we are having!!  Keep coming back and seeing where this "camper" ends up next.

Sunset at Floating Mill COE, Cookeville, TN
Max enjoys fishing no matter where he goes
Our campsite at Floating Mill COE



Enjoying supper at Floating Mill COE
Right now we are in Tennessee at the Natchez Trace State Park RV Campground, heading slowly west!!  We just left Floating Mill COE (That's Corps of Engineers) Campground near Cookeville, TN where we enjoyed relaxing and watching boats go by on the Center Hill Lake as well as enjoying beautiful sunsets!  Next stop will be somewhere in Arkansas!!

1 comment: